Friday, May 6, 2011

Games I want to talk about.

1. I'm addicted to Anything LEGO. I know it sounds completely lame. That's for kids, but i've now played the full Star Wars series, Batman, Indiana Jones, and now Harry Potter 1-4, and its so goofy and funny that i just keep playing.

2. I'm also addicted Anything that reminds me of Grand Theft Auto. Saints Row 1,2. I played 1, and thought it was kind of fun. But 2 was so funny that i just kept playing. It's too bad that all the bosses died so fast. I had fun making all my crew dress up as pimps, then ninja's. I'll add Crackdown to this too. Even though your more superhero than ordinary criminal, and your well the cops. But 1 was fun, and 2 was good. Could have been so much better, i hope next time they hire some actual writers and make the storyline good. Only thing that was really missing.

Now for Games I really want to see happen

* Elder Scrolls-out in November i think, YES!

1. A Werewolf game. A game where an ordianary person who is customized to be you to start is bitten. Then gets introduced to a whole new underground world where there are clans, sects, and a heiarchy. The game should take place over the life of this one lowly werewolf becoming the top dog of this underground world. Or at least be leading that way since they need something for the other games.

2. A Vampire game. See werewolf game. Ala Masquerade,etc.

3. A football game where you can out think the other person, like NFL Headcoad, but new, and for College. It would also be cool if i could make myself a woman head coach. I've been a fan all my life, kind've grew on me growing up in Texas. Would be seriously cool, since they won't let us play the game.

4. A video game about a movie that doesn't suck, or isn't totally lame. I'm sure the new Thor will be a dud. Not that i'm going to try it out, well maybe. when it cames to gamefly.

5. A new Fall out game. More like 3 in a major city like NY-Boston, LA, Chicago, London, Paris, etc. Well maybe not France they probably all surrendered anyway :) Before you get all mad, i have french blood, just not proud of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment