Friday, May 6, 2011

New Job Sort of.

 Well i started a new job sort of. I need to make some money for school, and with tuition rates going up, it has to be good. So I joined this site that lets me advertise stuff to other people. http://jroyal76.dealscenter.us/ It seems like it would be pretty cool. I mean who doesn't want to give someone their email to win a $500 gift card to Game Stop, or $250 gift card to Domino's. But i don't think i'm doing it right. Because i've tried just about every thing i can think of other than actually spending money i don't have to promote the site. I don't know, i've decided to try and find something else to do during the day and try my hand at this at night. It's kind of irritating that i can't find a decent paying job that doesn't require me to take my clothes off. Well maybe i will have some luck. I'm trying to stay possitive, but it's i'm really starting to worry if i can even go to school next fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment